Interested in a career that offers stability, advancement and outstanding earning potential? Perhaps it’s time for you to think about the best career move you’ll ever make!
We’d be happy to speak to you. Contact our team, and we will be in touch shortly.
Full Time Guest Service Representative
The CopperLeaf Boutique Hotel is currently seeking an individual to fulfill the position of Full Time Guest Service Representative. This position is stationed at the front desk of our upscale boutique hotel in downtown Appleton. The duties of the job include:
- Checking guests in and out
- Making reservations
- Answering phones and attending to the needs of our guests
The ideal applicant is professional and dependable with excellent customer service and communication skills. They must also be available to work first and second shifts, weekends and holidays. Previous sales, customer service or hotel desk experience is a plus.
Applications may be picked up at the hotel front desk or send resumes to:
Deb Johnson, General Manager
Housekeeping Supervisor Position
The CopperLeaf Boutique Hotel is currently seeking an individual to fulfill the position of Housekeeping Supervisor. This would be a full-time position with pay based on hospitality and/or supervisory experience. The Housekeeping Supervisor will assist the Executive Housekeeper in the operational aspects of the hotel housekeeping department, assist in supervising the housekeeping and laundry staff to ensure clean and properly maintained rooms for guests and visitors as well as clean guest rooms and common areas as necessary.
Interested candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Previous lodging housekeeping experience, ideally to include a minimum of one year of supervisory experience.
- Good organizational skills
- Passion for guest service
- Skill set to include verbal/written communication, problem identification, problem solving and math competency skills.
- Ability to work well with others and exhibit good leadership skills
- Attention to detail with a desire to provide a high quality product at a high level of service.
- Effective supervisory skills with the ability to develop and assume additional responsibilities or advancement.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time throughout a shift
- Perform all necessary physical tasks to clean guest rooms and common areas throughout a shift, including the use of common housekeeping equipment and cleaning chemicals.
- Professionalism, good judgment and enthusiasm when handling employee and guest concerns
- Ability to perform basic computer functions (word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, web access)
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and work as the business demands.This includes working rotating weekends, at a minimum, and availability for possible shifts on holidays.
- Represent the company in a professional manner.
Interested individuals should contact:
Room Attendant Position
Prior cleaning experience is helpful but not essential. The job requires standing, walking, bending, squatting, kneeling and the ability to lift up to 35 pounds. There is repetitive use of hands involving pushing and pulling.
Must be able to project friendly attitude to ensure guests are treated with courtesy and a smile whenever encountered. Demonstrate a team player attitude and be willing to assist in all areas of housekeeping.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean and maintain guest rooms and suites to the highest standards of cleanliness
- Stock carts and storage areas
- Ensure all rooms and items are in good working order
- Provide guest assistance when needed
- Maintain cleanliness of all public areas
Applications may be picked up at the hotel front desk or send resume to:
e: [email protected]