Our Commitment to Keeping You Safe and Healthy with Industry-Leading Cleaning Standards
As the world begins to gradually reopen, we are excited to welcome our loyal guests back to our hotel, while meeting your health and well-being standards. When you are ready to travel again, we understand that you will understandably have a heightened awareness and expectation of cleanliness when it comes to your choice of accommodations.
When you next stay with us, there will be some changes you can clearly see, such as the installation of plexiglass shields at the front desk; while others, you can rest assured are taking place behind the scenes, such as the enforcement of heightened and comprehensive cleanliness standards in these key areas in our hotel:
1. Front Desk and Lobby: New protocols will minimize guest contact with personnel and social distancing measures will be implemented. Enhanced sanitization procedures will be in place at the front desk, in the lobby and across guest touch points throughout the hotel with disinfecting taking place regularly. Sanitizing stations or wipes will be available throughout the hotel as supplies are available.
2. Guest Room and Housekeeping: Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols will be implemented in guest rooms. If possible, guest rooms will not be entered for 24 to 72 hours after check-out, at which time the room, linens and all touch points, for example, faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clocks and hangers will be cleaned with sanitizing treatments aimed at killing COVID-19.
3. Public Amenities:
- Public amenities such as the fitness center and whirlpool will be cleaned on closely monitored schedules with disinfecting chemicals. Each evening, these areas may also be sanitized with the use of an electrostatic fogging device, as it becomes available.
- Hand sanitizer or wipes will be provided for guests and employees in all public areas.
4. Hotel Employees and Staff Requirements:
- Hotel employees will follow strict guidelines, including utilizing Personal Protective Equipment, frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols, and housekeepers/laundry staff will wear both gloves and a mask.
- Employee workstations will be cleaned and disinfected after every shift.
- Employees will be empowered to stay home if unwell, communicate their potential exposure to COVID-19 with management, and will be fully educated on how to maintain a safe and clean home.